At last the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad has been announced the exact date of FBISE Islamabad SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013. The FBISE Islamabad SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 will be announced on 04th July 2013 on Thursday at 02:00 PM. So you can see your FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 on 04th July 2013 on Thursday at 02:00 PM easily from our forum.

F Bise SSC Part 1 Result

Keep visiting you all students result of SSC Part 1 Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad (FBISE) is going to be announced in next few hours and minutes. Best of luck to all those who are waiting for their FBISE Islamabad SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013...

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education was conduct 9th class examination 2013 from 19th March 2013 to 18th April 2013 in different centers of Pakistan. All the examinations task was beautifully done by the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Papers were so easy and easily attempted by students. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education always try its best to provide the best services and facilities to all Intermediate and Secondary Education students.

Just pray for yourself and for all those students who are waiting for the FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013. You not need to go anywhere just keep visiting and get your result easily from us. We are the first who announced the FBISE 10th class result 2013. And we will also try our best to announced the result for FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 as soon as possible.

Now all those students who attempt the FBISE SSC part 1 (9th class) examination in this year can also get The result will also be available through SMS. The candidates may send SMS on 5050 with the format: FB(Space)[Roll Number] to obtain result on their Mobile Phones. Now there are a lot of facilities are available for every students to get the FBISE SSC part 1 or 9th class result 2013 as soon as possible on your door step.

Now Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is going to announce the FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 on 04th July 2013 on Thursday at 09:00 AM. The Students who are waiting for FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 can check or get their FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 on the mentioned date. All Federal board 9th class students can get their FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 from official website of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. We will also display the FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 on our forum. So keep visiting on our Forum for further announcements and Updates regarding to FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013.

As we know that Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad has been announced the FBISE SSC Part 2 (10th class) result 2013 on 27th June 2013 on Thursday at 05:00 PM. So it is confirm that FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 will also be announced by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education on upcoming weeks. Now it is expected that FBISE SSC Part 1 (9th class) result 2013 will also announced on the month of July.

FBISE Other Latest Results

please send me fbise result 2013 as soon for ssc-1 please sen me my marks or contact 03229191347

Dear Student the exact date will be mention as soon as possible after declaring the result date from Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad .......

hey you didn't mention the date, month or even year. :-P please tell us the exact date. your favour will be highly appreciated by everyone.  :-)

TELL ME ABOUT THE RESULT WHEN ANNOUNCED AND ALSO ABOUT THE TOPPERS

MENTION THE DATE PLZZ
:)

salam o alaikom sir please mentioned the date of result plz :-[

Quote from: ALEENA MANSOOR on June 26, 2013, 09:21:01 PM
MENTION THE DATE PLZZ
:) ;)plzzzzzzzzzz tell me the date of ssc-1 result/// :'( :-[ ???